You again?
又是你?
Yes, lower that cannon, will you?
是的,放低枪口,好吗?
See your instrument and then steal it back again
找到你的乐器再偷走它
That's an old trick. I should have guessed that you were a thief
又是这套老把戏,我早应该猜到你是个贼
I was looking for this
我正在找这个
And what do you need that for?
你要那个干嘛?
]No,no,no.It's a matter of life and death And I need a phonograph too
不,不,不。这是生死攸关的事,我需要张照片
A thief and a liar
你是贼还是骗子
Pops,I don't have a whole lot of time
波普斯,我没多少时间了
Well, I do! Seeing as I have a gun
是啊,因为我有枪
And now that I think of it
我现在突然想到了这个
since when were records made on board steamships
是在船上录制的唱片
If that music was played by your friend, it means that at some time in his life he got off that ship! Correct?
如果那首曲子是你朋友弹奏的,这意味着他在此生中曾下过船,对吗?
Not a chance, Pops.
没那机会,波普斯
He cut this passionate recording personally. I think it's his best work
他自己一个人录制的.我认为这是他的杰作
But he didn't jump ship to do it not even for a second
他一秒都没下过船